Graf Maxx 30 Roller Skate
The new Graf Maxx30 inline skate is a skate for real rebels.
The Maxx30 inline field hockey skate from Graf has 3D molded composite material with X-stiff and perfect shape Comfort for high stability. The inner material of the Maxx30 is made of breathable Brush Nylon. The ankle area has been equipped with lightweight memory foam for perfect protection. The Flex Pro tongue, 7mm felt with adapted insert and lateral composite material provides high comfort and stability in the shoe and prevents the laces from being pushed through. For a comfortable fit guarantees the anatomically shaped Comfortfeet sole with EVA foam.
In addition, the Graf Maxx30 inline field hockey skate is thermoformable and thus always offers a perfect fit. The composite outsole in Carbon Optic provides ideal power transmission. The QuickTurn - QT20 chassis keeps the shoe very light - for the absolute top speed.
- Chassis: QuickTurn - QT20
- Rollers: QuickTurn 1.0 (80mm/80mm/76mm/76mm)76A Indoor
- Quarter: 3D molded composite with X-stiff and perfect shape Comfort
- Outsole: Composite in Carbon Optic
- Footbed: Comfortfeet, Anatomically shaped with EVA foam
- Lining material: Flex lining, Breathable Brush Nylon
- Ankle pad: Lightweight memory foamTendon protection:Polypropylene
- Thermoformable: Yes (without rollers)
- Tongue: Flex Pro tongue, 7mm felt with customized insert and side composite material for high comfort and stability in the shoe.
- 5 = 38
- 6 = 39 1/3
- 7 = 40 2/3
- 7.5 = 41 1/3
- 8 = 42
- 9 = 43 1/3
- 9.5 = 44
- 10.5 = 45
- 11 = 46
|Number Of Wheels||4|